Saturday, June 29, 2013

It has been raining and storming on and off for two weeks. You think that could be the cause for my daily headaches???   Today was thunder and lightning and pouring down rain. Earlier in the week, it rained so hard that our basement  flooded. I don't think the monster is awake. I have been in ketosisland for awhile now.

On the upside...my husband bought me a new truck...my old age sports car. I needed a new paddle board hauler with better mileage and not so high a lift kit in it. We bought a used Ford Ranger splash. This thing sat in a garage for 7 years. Only has 63,000 miles on it. We got it for less than half of blue book price. It has a whole new front end and new paint job. Beautiful. I usually do not care about what I drive as long as it runs good. I love my new truck. I'll post a picture when I get some down loaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment